get a quote
  • Residential Let Insurance that includes non-standard tenants
  • Problem areas such as subsidence and flood areas covered
  • Holiday homes also covered

Residential Let Insurance

Coversure offers a wide range of residential let policies from many of the UK’s leading insurance companies, as well as many specialist schemes aimed at landlords with more unusual or complex requirements.

The property owners insurance policies we offer vary according to tenant, build and the level of cover required. So whether you are looking for just a policy providing FLEEA cover for a single property, or you have a large portfolio and require additional cover for your business, such as loss of rent and employers’ liability, we have a policy to suit. Discounts are also available for multiple properties, so the larger your portfolio, the more you are likely to save.

Why Coversure for residential let insurance?

Coversure prides itself on its team of insurance advisors, who are not only extremely approachable, but will always strive to find the most suitable deal for each customer. We have built strong relationships with a significant number of large insurers and, as such, are able to work with them to negotiate special rates for our clients. We can also arrange cover for any type of tenant and any type of building, so why not get in touch and let us quote you today.

Our policies include:

  • Accidental damage
  • Asylum seekers
  • DSS
  • Employers’ liability cover (for ground or property maintenance staff)
  • Flat roof construction
  • Holiday homes – abroad, let and unoccupied
  • Legal expenses
  • Loss of rent
  • Malicious damage (including damage caused by tenants)
  • Non-standard build
  • Owner occupied
  • Professional lets
  • Renovation – structural and non-structural
  • Students
  • Subsidence problems
  • Thatched
  • Trace and access

get a quote