get a quote
  • Simplify your insurance with one policy for everything
  • Vehicles insurances are available too
  • Cover for your stock including frozen foods

Sandwich Shop Insurance

Nowadays, sandwiches come in all kinds of varieties, which means sandwich shops do too. As well as ordinary sandwiches, some shops serve hot meals, some have seating, or some may deliver. The modern sandwich shop can be a complex retail business with varying insurance needs, so a standard retail insurance package might not cover everything that is required. For instance, an ordinary retail policy doesn’t normally cover public liability for work away from the premises, or it may not provide cover for hot food and drinks.

But Coversure we can cater for all your sandwich shop insurance needs, by finding the right policy to suit you.

Why Coversure for sandwich shop insurance?

As an insurance specialist, we know about the issues that concern you, particularly the safety and well being of your customers and staff. For your staff, all our policies automatically include employers’ liability insurance and we have a choice of insurers that will cover your employees away from the premises too, if they deliver food for example. These policies will also include public liability insurance for work undertaken away from your sandwich shop.

For your customers, our policies include public liability protection, so if anyone is injured or their property damaged – whether through your own, or an employee’s negligence – you will be covered. Also included is products liability insurance, which is very important for any business serving food or drink. For example, if there is a problem with your food and you unknowingly serve it to a customer, they may hold you responsible, regardless of whether the original fault lies with you or one of your suppliers. Products liability cover is designed to protect you in this instance.

Packages include:

  • Stock
  • Frozen food and deterioration of stock
  • Wines and spirits stock
  • Trade contents, fixtures and fittings
  • Loss of alcohol licence insurance
  • Business interruption and book debts
  • Public and products liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Goods in transit insurance
  • Money cover
  • Fidelity cover

Options available include:

  • Buildings cover
  • Domestic contents
  • Front of premises & glass cover
  • Business equipment
  • Legal cover
  • Fidelity cover
  • Personal assault
  • All risks cover

get a quote