get a quote
  • Have your pub and bar insurance in one easy policy
  • Tailored policies to suit your needs
  • Try Coversure today and Get A Quote from our staff

Pub & Bar Insurance

Running a bar or pub can be very rewarding, but with alcohol involved, there is always that element of risk – to your customers, to your staff and to your property. It’s therefore very important to get the right insurance to provide cover for the legal liabilities and risks you face as a publican or bar owner. A pub insurance policy allows you to combine cover, tailored to meet your needs, so whether you run a wine bar serving snacks, or own an inn providing accommodation for overnight guests, Coversure can provide you with the advice and insurance cover you need, even if your business is unusual or complex.

Why Coversure for pub and bar insurance?

With more than 20 years experience under our belt, we know what we’re doing and know what you need to ensure your business is protected. We’ve also been doing this long enough to know that no two businesses are the same, so we treat each customer on an individual basis and can provide a bespoke policy based on your needs. We also pride ourselves on being approachable yet highly professional and will conduct a thorough search to find the most suitable yet competitive policy for you. So let Coversure quote you today.

Packages include the following:

• Stock
• Frozen food and deterioration of stock
• Wines and spirits stock
• Trade contents, fixtures and fittings
• Loss of alcohol licence insurance
• Business interruption and book debts
• Public and products liability
• Employers’ liability
• Goods in transit insurance
• Money cover
• Fidelity cover

Options available include:

• Buildings cover
• Domestic contents
• Front of premises & glass cover
• Business equipment
• Legal cover
• Fidelity cover
• Personal assault
• All risks cover

get a quote