get a quote
  • Policies for builders as well as other trades contractors
  • Call our UK call centre today for competitive quote
  • Great insurance cover for contractors

Contractors All Risk Insurance

As a building contractor, you are responsible for all building works prior to handing a project over to your customer, so insurance is a sensible move. It also makes sense to get your tools covered against loss or damage. If you have builders on site, plant and materials insurance – also known as contractors’ all risk insurance – can provide cover for the contract works. It will also cover loss of or damage to your materials (both fixed and unfixed), as well as plant machinery and tools.

Even during an extension, repairs or alterations, normal buildings cover will usually not provide anything more than the most basic of covers. So whatever building work you have in progress, contract works insurance helps you to manage the risks involved and allows you to get on with the job in hand.

Why Coversure for contractor insurance?

Here at Coversure, we have a well-established team of experts who deal with businesses just like yours every day, so we are well equipped to find you the most suitable policy possible. Our account manager have forged connections with many heavyweights of the insurance world and as such, are able to work with them to negotiate special rates for our clients. So get in touch and let us quote you today.

What types of contractor policies are available?

• Contract works
• Public and employer’s liability
• Plant and tools cover
• Goods and materials
• Professional fees

But our contract works cover isn’t just for builders, it is also available for various other trades, including:

• Data cabling
• Electrical
• Telecommunications
• Forestry
• Fencing
• Landscaping

get a quote