When you have several vehicles being driven by several different drivers, keeping up with the paperwork can take up a significant amount of time. From regular vehicle safety checks, to keeping on top of driver records and training, it all adds up. For small business owners, this is time that could be better spent actually doing business, while for larger companies, administering a fleet and making sure everyone is properly covered can almost amount to a full time job.
So allow us to take some of the strain and let Coversure quote you today.
Why Coversure for fleet insurance?
When you come to us, be assured that we will service your fleet insurance needs in an efficient and professional manner.
Need a single point of contact who knows you and your business? We’ve got that covered. Every fleet policy is assigned to a personal account manager who you can always deal with. You won’t have to explain yourself to a different person every time you call.
Need to change a driver or vehicle fast? You can rely on your own account manager to make changes to your fleet insurance as and when they’re needed, leaving you with peace of mind that the job has been done and you’re insured properly.
We can help you if:
- You are new to fleet insurance
- You are operating two or more vehicles
- Your current fleet insurance policies offers no flexibility
Options available include:
- All vehicles insured for any authorised driver
- FREE uninsured loss recovery
- One common renewal date
- Additional vehicles added given fleet insurance discount
- Cover available for commercial vehicles, cars and private vehicles
- Specialist schemes with large range of insurers
- Professional and expert advice
- Flexible payment options