Public Liability Insurance provides cover against any damage you may cause to a member of the public for property damage, injury or death. Employers Liability Insurance provides cover if you employee anyone and they are injured whilst carrying out work for you as a Courier. It is not compulsory to have this cover but it is strongly recommended and may be part of your franchise agreement if you are contracting to the likes of City Link, DHL, TNT or Parcel force.
We can provide
• Van Insurance with hire and reward use
• Car Insurance with hire and reward use
• Truck or HGV insurance for haulage use
• Goods In Transit Insurance
• Breakdown cover for Couriers
• Excess Insurance
• Guaranteed hire vehicle for Couriers
Here at Insurance Revolution are staff have years of experience of providing quality Public or Employers Liability Insurance to Couriers, Hauliers and Delivery drivers. Due to this we have also managed to agree some of the cheapest Insurance prices for Couriers for liability Insurance, making us your one stop shop for Courier Insurance.