Although breakdown cover is easy to overlook, you don’t want to break down in a remote location and find yourself without it. So why not give us a call and let Coversure quote you today.
Why Coversure for breakdown cover?
If your vehicle is less than 10 years old, Coversure can now offer breakdown cover as an add-on to your car or van insurance.
Through our scheme with the RAC, you can benefit from their highest level of cover, at a huge discount. Through our insurance scheme, the vehicle rather than the driver is covered for breakdown, so whoever is behind the wheel can benefit.
- Roadside Assistance – If you break down more than 1/4 mile away from home, your vehicle will be fixed on the road, or if a roadside fix is not possible, then a tow to a local garage within 10 miles will be arranged for you.
- At Home – Cover in case you break down within 1/4 mile of home. If your car won’t start in the morning, or you need help close to home, assistance will be provided, and again if a repair cannot be made, a tow of up to 10 miles to a local garage will be arranged.
- Nationwide Recovery – With recovery added in too, you, your passengers and your vehicle will be taken to your destination, anywhere in the UK.
- Onward Travel – If your vehicle has to be recovered, you can also claim a hire car for up to three days while yours is being fixed, or overnight accommodation, or onward travel can be provided.
- European Cover – Roadside Assistance available to you in 47 countries, with a 24 hour, English speaking incident centre and, if necessary, your car and passengers will be repatriated to the UK.
I don’t currently have my insurance through Coversure, can I still have breakdown cover?
No, this product is an add-on for existing business with Coversure. If you would like us to contact you nearer your renewal, then please email us with your contact details and renewal date. We will give you a competitive quote with the option of RAC cover.