Goods in transit Insurance provides cover against any damage or theft from the goods you are carrying as part of your Courier or Haulage service. It is not compulsory to have this cover but it is strongly recommended and may be part of your franchise agreement if you are contracting to the likes of City Link, DHL, TNT or Parcel force.
We can provide
• Van Insurance with hire and reward use
• Car Insurance with hire and reward use
• Truck or HGV insurance for haulage use
• Public Liability Insurance
• Employers Liability Insurance
• Breakdown cover for Couriers
• Excess Insurance
• Guaranteed hire vehicle for Couriers
Due to the experience Insurance Revolution has in this market sector we have unique Goods in Transit Insurance products agreed with the likes of Royal Sun & Alliance Insurance, that provide some of the most competitive prices and a wide spread of cover to suit your needs. With certain companies you may find it difficult to cover goods such as mobile phones but here at Insurance Revolution we have no issue providing Goods in Transit Insurance to cover mobile phones or other similar higher risk goods.